BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not usually a wood interior guy but that combo is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
mowblowgo said:
Not usually a wood interior guy but that combo is beautiful!
Ashok,
Can't see your floormats. Are they caramel or black?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rezf said:
Ashok,
Can't see your floormats. Are they caramel or black?
Black, which is a relief. The ones in my E39 were caramel and impossible to keep clean. The E60 ones are attached with velcro which is so much better than those daft plastic twisty clips they had on the E39.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Black, which is a relief. The ones in my E39 were caramel and impossible to keep clean. The E60 ones are attached with velcro which is so much better than those daft plastic twisty clips they had on the E39.
truly exquisite! mmmmmm

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
speaking of carpet. i have a set of all-weather rubber carpet for my E39 (for winter use), do you know if i can use that in E60? or will i be better off getting a set just made specifically for E60?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Beautiful combination. I noticed you have the leather on the e-brake matching the caramel in the rest of the car. One thing I would strongly recommend if it's available. Get a matching e-brake handle in light ash. I matched my dark poplar on my 545 and it makes a big difference (see pic). Shouldn't cost a lot, but it will pull that part of the car together beautifully.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Wolverine said:
Beautiful combination. I noticed you have the leather on the e-brake matching the caramel in the rest of the car. One thing I would strongly recommend if it's available. Get a matching e-brake handle in light ash. I matched my dark poplar on my 545 and it makes a big difference (see pic). Shouldn't cost a lot, but it will pull that part of the car together beautifully.
trying again:

[img=http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc202/th_ddc_wood_shift_and_handle.JPG]

·
Registered
49 Posts
It does look fantastic. Now i'm jealous that we can't get the individual treatment in the states! Enjoy your stellar new ride my friend! :M5launch:

·
Registered
210 Posts
beautifull interiour, if it had caramel floor mats I would almost be jealous:hihi::viking:

Im a big fan of light interiours, despite their temdency to dirt stains:biggrin:

Not a big fan of the headrest mounted LCDs, but if you have children they are probably:noSMG: a must

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ashok - nice combo - a couple of questions.
1. In picture 3 what's the device that's been mounted on your dash?
2. Could you post a picture of your inside door? Does the Caramel leather go from the top to the bottom? It looks like that it's black from half way down. Mine is covered completely in Amarone and I was concerned it's going to get badly scuffed over time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts