BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Again some Birch appears on the market. The set comes with non-TPMS piece so if you have such a button in your car you will need to cut a hole in the trim or relocate the button somewhere else.

As always there are a few issues with every single wood set:
1) The center console has three long cracks. They are hardly noticeable while you are in the car but if you really want a perfect center console there is a way to remove the cracks - excavateing through them with a Dremel and after that laying a layer of epoxy resign. The next step is sanding with a sand paper and finally polishing.
2) Long crack on the driver's side door trim piece. The same repairing method above would work.

The other pieces are in very good shape. They have some light marks because of the years but nothing serious that can't be polished out.

I would like to get $520 OBO shipped for the set. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Photos:
https://imageshack.com/a/934M/1

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can't PM. Any chance you would sell the cd cover separate? It is the only piece I am missing on my anthracite trim set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't PM. Any chance you would sell the cd cover separate? It is the only piece I am missing on my anthracite trim set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PMed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts