BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IND now offers a full painted cosmetic package for the E63/64 M6. The package comes with gloss black or matte black front grilles and side markers + body color painted reflectors. To place an order please give us a call at 866.963.4520 (M-F) or you can send paypal payment to [email protected]

Total = $490.00 shipped within the US

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nate, normally your stuff looks awesome but something looks really wrong with those reflectors. It looks like paint was slopped on with a brush or something. Or is it some kind of optical illusion from a reflection?

·
8,369 Posts
I agree. If those actual parts were perfectly painted - those pictures sure dont do it justice.

Those photos show areas where they are not painted completely and some areas are bubbly.

What is that blue part anyway? I have an M6 coupe and I dont think I have that part.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I agree. If those actual parts were perfectly painted - those pictures sure dont do it justice.

Those photos show areas where they are not painted completely and some areas are bubbly.

What is that blue part anyway? I have an M6 coupe and I dont think I have that part.

Dan, I think those are the reflectors on the front quarter panels on the 08+

Reactions: whatheheck

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yeah, what's with the side markers? Look like they are dipped in dark chocolate.

Reactions: NYC M6 Panamera

·
Company Representative for IND
51 Posts
Nate, normally your stuff looks awesome but something looks really wrong with those reflectors. It looks like paint was slopped on with a brush or something. Or is it some kind of optical illusion from a reflection?
The part that appears to be "slopped on with a brush" is the tape portion of the reflectors. I agree the pictures do not do it justice, but trust me when I say we stand behind all of our painted products and everything comes with a paint match/quality guarantee. We ship hundreds of painted products per month and have never had a issue with match or quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Andrew,

I just have a quick question regarding the price. It seems somewhat high to me compared to say Bimmian.
Their Front grill is $150 and Side markers are $150. I wouldn't think those reflectors would retail more than $50... Is there anything that differentiates your package from the rest out there?

Thank you.

·
Company Representative for IND
51 Posts
Hi Andrew,

I just have a quick question regarding the price. It seems somewhat high to me compared to say Bimmian.
Their Front grill is $150 and Side markers are $150. I wouldn't think those reflectors would retail more than $50... Is there anything that differentiates your package from the rest out there?

Thank you.
The reason for the price discrepancy is that we use the OEM parts. Everything from the front reflectors to the side markers are OEM parts that are then prepped and painted in house. Bimmians reflectors, side grills, and front grills are all aftermarket molds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts