BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car won't be there but I will be :)

If there are any get together or meets during that week, please let me know.

·
Registered
151 Posts
"What brings you to this nape of the woods, neck of the wape ...What brings you to NC?

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Family Fun :)

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
BMWCCA has a HPDE event June 26-28th at Virginia International Raceway, if you care to extend your time a couple more days. (Look up Tarheel Chapter BMWCCA, Track Events)

I believe there's still time to sign up, if you're a CCA member. Or, you can come up and watch and talk. I'll be teaching there; Friday is an instructor's play day... Email if I can give you any more info.... [email protected]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Family Fun :)
I'll see what my work schedule looks like that week and I could possibly drive up to Raleigh for a night. I'm about an hour south of Raleigh. Let me know what your plans are and we'll see what we can work out. :grin

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey rao there are a bunch of us here in Raleigh like myself and Brian (redshift), Chuck (CSBM5) and a few more. We all could meet up somewhere I'm sure, possibly at Brian's place if he's up to it. Also, just to let you know me, Brian, John (MrTreeThyme from bimmerforums.com), and Paul (blackknight530i) actually met you back in April at Brandon's fest at his house.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BMWCCA has a HPDE event June 26-28th at Virginia International Raceway, if you care to extend your time a couple more days. (Look up Tarheel Chapter BMWCCA, Track Events)

I believe there's still time to sign up, if you're a CCA member. Or, you can come up and watch and talk. I'll be teaching there; Friday is an instructor's play day... Email if I can give you any more info.... [email protected]

Thanks, but Friday is out :(

Hey rao there are a bunch of us here in Raleigh like myself and Brian (redshift), Chuck (CSBM5) and a few more. We all could meet up somewhere I'm sure, possibly at Brian's place if he's up to it. Also, just to let you know me, Brian, John (MrTreeThyme from bimmerforums.com), and Paul (blackknight530i) actually met you back in April at Brandon's fest at his house.
That sounds like fun. Tues or Wed in the evening would be ideal, but lunchtime could work as well.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'll be around. Let's get together. Haven't seen you since Brandon's but the good news is my 540SC/6 is still running like total crap (LOL)

·
Registered
151 Posts
That sounds like fun. Tues or Wed in the evening would be ideal, but lunchtime could work as well.
Right now any day but Wednesday works for me. If Wednesday is a better day though, I might be able to change my schedule. Being new to the M5board, I'm looking forward at the chance to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Anyone still interested in getting together? Tuesday evening is good for me. Not sure where a good place is meet up is around Raleigh - Apex area. Anyone closer to Raleigh have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'm 100% definitely up for it. Prefer not Wednesday but will try to make it work no matter what.

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Great. Now we just need to find a spot to meet at :smile
Redshift's shop -- Rob can help Brian change the clutch on my M5 while he's in town!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Redshift's shop -- Rob can help Brian change the clutch on my M5 while he's in town!
I don't really need help doing a clutch, but even if I did, do you really think after all the countless hours I've recently spent working on cars that I want to dive into a clutch job right now? Heck I just moved the trans jack to the basement to get it out of my frickin way.

Unless you are trading something like StopTechs it's going to be a while before I'm ready to pull another trans LOL :eek :grin

·
Registered
151 Posts
It sounds like Tuesday evening (tomorrow) works better for most of us. Soooo... transmission aside :laugh Shall it be Redshift's shop or does anyone have a place in mind?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Happy to host it here, but it will be hot (I have a pool) and we could get some dinner nearby. Good Thai and Sushi as well as standard fare as well all within minutes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sounds good Redshift thanks. Would you like me to pick up some frosty beverages for our consumption? If so, any particular flavor?

Could you PM me with an address too? :grin

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
7 Participants
Redshift
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing