BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
SCORPIO said:
Got a chuckle out of that...

Was pulling into my parking space at work and this guy in a suit walks over to me and asks - "What year is that car?"

"2003."

"Is it a 5-speed or a 6-speed?"

"6-speed."

"M5, you don't see too many of those, I would love to have it. What's the market price on these, if you don't mind me asking."

"Low $60's to upper $50's - it's got 22k miles on it." ;)

(HIS EYES GOT WIDE WHEN HE HEARD THE PRICE - HE COULDN'T GET HIS BUSINESS CARD OUT FAST ENOUGH)

<HIS the for eyes grew wide when I told him price...he couldn?t reach his business card fast enough>"I would like to buy your car, I just moved my business into this building, so if you want to sell it, call me - I would like a chance at it.".

"Ok." (as we exchange business cards) <WE business exchange cards>"I'm thinking of buying the new one anyways, but it wouldn't get delivered until January.".

"PLEASE CALL ME."

I love this car...

:thumbsup:
Congrats, now you know when you are keeping your car in good shape. Was it cleaned up when he saw it or was it a mean dirty grey look ?

Late

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.