BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first time posting, thank you for having me! As the title states, I am in need of an 03' (or if I must 02') M5. I am moving from my M3, into something, more...shall I say, civilized?! Color is not my first concern, mileage, price, and more importantly condition however are! Aftermarket mods are a bonus! Please email me at [email protected] if your car needs a new and loving home!

Thank you!

Todd

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MPowerChicago said:
Hey GoBlue,

I'm casually looking for an an M5 too but '01-'03. What have you come up with so far in your searches?

Thanks,
MPowerChicago
I've found 2 great local cars, both 03's yet both were sold before I could get my hands on them. I'm trying to limit my search to the east coast, but I did find a nice 02' in Grand Rapids...I'll try and find it for you.

You should be able to find a nice 01-02 for a very good price. Just dig back a few pages on this forum and you will see several. I don't even bother with the dealers, I prefer purchasing my vehicles from enthusiasts, they can actually answer my questions!

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
There may be one that I know of for sale very soon. 2003 Carbon Black on Caramel M5 with only 700 miles on it. It's SUPER clean and only touched with Zymol. It also has a Tubi exhaust on it with less than 100 miles on it.

If you are interested, I may be able to connect you with the seller. Just PM me.

'Rocket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts