BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having this Idea that we build threads for all the cars, a few new every month. I was thinking something like this:

May: pre production cars
June: #030-034
July: #035-039
and so on..

We put out _everything_ we have on that car and in the end of the month I'll make some kind of timeline/resume/compilation (and Matt makes a file in the registry?)

So put out everything you have on the pre production cars this month, and start to collect for next months cars too.. pictures, when was it sold with what kind of milage, where was it seen when, exhibitions, meetings, supercar Sundays and so on .. pictures from all times and angles, of all the cars!

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is five cars a month a good number? Or should we try another number three or ten?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Added six cars to "in focus" for June, I will not be online much this month, but I think you will do a good job finding everything on these cars! Put something together for Matt to make a page for the cars in the registry, good pictures from all angles exterior, interior and engine. And build a solid thread base for posting info on these cars in the future.

#030 Grey / Black, Factory Test Car
#031 Grey / Black "street fighter"
#032 Blue / Blue & White RHD, Saywell
#033 Black / Black & Red, Shariff
#034 Black / Black & Grey, Vollvik
#035 Crash Test Car

Every event, every picture from every angle, every link, when for sale, what mileage. Post everything can get on those cars! I could be wrong, but I don't think we will get much from #035 and probably not much on #031 either .. But you are welcome to prove me wrong! :^)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I know several of these cars very well, however i dont have a computer until July and i dont really have the time to collect data atm. But these are some of the "easiest" Eggs out there to collect data for, except maybe if you want to dig into the 2006-2012 gap for #031 ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts