BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...to get me back in shape! My service advisor suggested I drop the car off on Monday to let them do a very thorough examination of the entire car to catch any issues with it since I have a 100K CPO warranty. I was like, "That's cool with me....but how long will that take?" Maybe 2 days without the beast. Is this standard for the dealer to offer this service?

·
Super Moderator
10,461 Posts
that's actually pretty unusual for a dealer to offer. Typically, they don't sell warranty work, but maybe they're slow... but 2 days, come on, how much time will they really spend looking at the car..

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
mottati said:
that's actually pretty unusual for a dealer to offer. Typically, they don't sell warranty work, but maybe they're slow... but 2 days, come on, how much time will they really spend looking at the car..
I agree. Hopefully you just have a (rare) great dealer. Take a picture of the odometer when you drop the car off and tell them you must be contacted if they need to drive your car. I would have never thought this necessary (and I have owned BMWs for years) but my experience with the M5 has been different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts