BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the original post was way back in 2003. the video clip of loman racing against the white supra. and the people over at IMV posted the short 8 min video on here awhile ago. i went back to the old thread and none of the links for the video worked. i need to re download that video. i miss it! i miss it alot!

I know someone out there has it! please.. re-post......

·
Registered
152 Posts
fastestlap said:
i know the original post was way back in 2003. the video clip of loman racing against the white supra. and the people over at IMV posted the short 8 min video on here awhile ago. i went back to the old thread and none of the links for the video worked. i need to re download that video. i miss it! i miss it alot!

Fear ye not, just uploading it at the moment, v5 - Chris will probably post the link up tomorrow!

Dyl.

·
Registered
23 Posts
fastestlap said:

Ahh yes, this was that 2003 gumball from SF to Miami?

I remember the guy in the white supra kept saying Lonman was crazy while they were chasing him down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts