BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught some great looking sunset light the other night and thought i'd take some shots. Let me know where to improve, still getting used to this DSLR thing =) Sorry the car isn't squeaky clean.. Washed it the day before the photos and it decided to mist during the morning commute the following day.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Very nice, love the stance and the Work wheels. :hihi:

What are the specs on the wheels and suspension, rim and tire widths and are you running spacers? Lookin' good. :M5thumbs:

Would love too see some more shots showing the whole car, maybe some profile and angled views...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice pics! Lets see some shots of the whole car:biggrin:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Great pics.....how about some with doors open etc?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey thats my good friends car! I could of bought this months back, now i know where it went! Glad to see its still in the SF area.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Loving the look!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Just got the lip back from the body shop and mounted the new carbon fiber piece, then mounted the lip so I thought I'd update. I wasn't too sure about the lip at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. :1:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, enjoy:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very nice, love the stance and the Work wheels. :hihi:

What are the specs on the wheels and suspension, rim and tire widths and are you running spacers? Lookin' good. :M5thumbs:

Would love too see some more shots showing the whole car, maybe some profile and angled views...

Sorry for not replying, I didn't check back into this thread after posting.

Wheels are Work VSXX 20x9 in the front, 20x10.5 in the back. 225/35 and 255/30 KDW2's. It's on BC coilovers, and I believe the front has a 10mm spacer.

When I properly wax her before summer I'll make sure to take more pics at different angles and profiles.

Thanks for all the kind comments from you all :7:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts