BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to the forum, but not for a lack of desire and wanting an e39 M5. I'm in Irvine, CA and am looking for a 01-03 Imola Red or LeMans Blue w. all black interior. I'd prefer something around 80k miles, am willing to go higher for one with great service records. I'd like to keep the price below $22,000 if possible. My email is atiyeh (at) gmail dot com

Cheers!

George

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi all,

New to the forum, but not for a lack of desire and wanting an e39 M5. I'm in Irvine, CA and am looking for a 01-03 Imola Red or LeMans Blue w. all black interior. I'd prefer something around 80k miles, am willing to go higher for one with great service records. I'd like to keep the price below $22,000 if possible. My email is atiyeh (at) gmail dot com

Cheers!

George
So oddly enough - I thought it was funny that my desired user name 'Atiyeh' was taken when I registered 'GAtiyeh' a few days go - and it didn't occur to me that my desired name was taken ....because it was me registering it almost 9 years ago. That's how long I've wanted an M5. Looks like I'll be using my original name during my stay on this awesome board :biggrin: ... and to add to my original post, I'd prefer a car in the western US but realize the difficulty in finding one and am willing to travel.

George

·
Registered
95 Posts
These cars are hard to come by and I've been looking & searching for a few months now for the right one. Good luck!:cheers:

·
Registered
318 Posts
For sure - good luck with your search as well :)

Reactions: HaPPy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts