BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an 01-03 Imola Red M5. Seems like they are hard to come across. Would like it to have black interior and possibly less than 100k miles. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for an 01-03 Imola Red M5. Seems like they are hard to come across. Would like it to have black interior and possibly less than 100k miles. Thanks.
Would you be interested in a 2000 Imola Red M5, black interior with 55k miles?

Lots of Dinan mods (Dinan Stage 2 car for the most part)

You specified 01-03, so wasn't sure if that's what you had your heart set on (has 03' upgrades such as steering wheel, head lights & tail lights)

Let me know as I have been contemplating selling it...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm not really sure at this point, but I would be willing to discuss it further by e-mail. I absolutely love the car, but it's not the smartest car to have with the rough New England winters. The car is currently stored at my detail shop and hasn't been driven since Christmas. I really need something with 4-wheel-drive. The car needs a few very minor things (wheel balance, dead pixels, annoying rattle in the back seat, etc..), but is in really great shape. I'm not looking for a crazy amount of money for the car, just looking to make an honest & fair deal. I plan on fixing all the small things wrong with it and listing it for sale in the spring, but would consider selling it sooner, taking everything into consideration price-wise.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you think you might be interested.

Best regards,
~Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts