BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO it looks like that my 02 4.6is will sell this weekend and I've been trying to locate a good clean preferably 2002-2003 imola red e39. I'll pay up to $19,000 for a good clean example with less than 110k miles. I'm located in Reno NV and would appreciate some leads for one!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
cant have mine, so you will have to find one of the 504 other Imolas! Good choice tho, you sure don't see many around! And the color really pops on the M5.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would give anything for your 50k mile M5. I just can't seem to find even one on the west coast in imola red.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Imola FTW! I purchased my '02 (currently 110k miles, lol) bone stock from OR about 2 years ago.

Here she is after coilovers, wheels, and exhaust:

Sometimes I think about selling it but then stop because I can't think of a better car for the money (in terms of power, driving character and exclusivity).

Reactions: meltron

·
Registered
470 Posts
Imola is the one color I want more then my LeMans Blue M5. The just look so sharp in imola.

I would strongly suggest keeping your eyes out on eBay, they are out there. You are lucky enough to be on the west coast where there is a plethora of the older, unique BMWs.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice choice!

I keep threatening to sell mine but then I read all the peeps that sell theirs and regret it...good luck with your search!

Attachments

Reactions: Asb9987 and NCVU

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a pretty clean one except its titanium silver. There is one here in Reno an 03 with 112k miles on it. The downside is that its been driven by four teenage boys in its lifetime (they drove respectively but drove hard. burnouts ect...) Its been maintained very well though. I'm stuck between that and the one attached in the link.

2001 BMW M5

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carbon black and jet black are the only colors that I'm going to stay away from. Black cars just don't do it for me but thankyou for the offer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2002 Imola Red for sale!

Hi I happen to have an Imola red 2002 example that you are looking for with 100k
the interior is the extended black interior, very clean and well kept
please feel free to contact me at (949) 300-5078 or email me at [email protected]
and I will be more than happy to send you pics, details and answer any questions you may have about the car

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts