Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping these here in typical pic whoring fashion...enjoi​

:dunno:​

·
Registered
382 Posts
Awesome color, excellent state. But do you have also some interior pics ?

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's one of the most tastefully modded M5s I've ever seen - in such pristine condition. :goldcup:

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing the pics! Some interior shots would be fantastic too....

Nick

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Your car is very well done! Used to look very aggressive and so low with stock wheels, but now looks much more tame and tastefully done.
Best example of a low e39 with filled wheel arches.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks absolutely awesome dude! The red centercaps really set off the car. CH's just look so damn good on these cars. I'll have some BBS content shortly, we need to meet up for a shoot once my car has some wheels on it. You ever travel up north?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome color, excellent state. But do you have also some interior pics ?
That's one of the most tastefully modded M5s I've ever seen - in such pristine condition. :goldcup:

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing the pics! Some interior shots would be fantastic too....

Nick
chek it:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/202816-interior-revised.html

Awesome! Did you just get those new shoes?
picked 'em up about a month ago. Just cleaned em up a bit and swapped the center caps. thanks ;)

Amazing job! Not faulting it one bit, but as Diny said, black diffuser would really set it apart, and clear corners in the headlights. Then it will be "perfect", IMO of course :)
I completely agree fellas...it's all comming. kinggf

Looks absolutely awesome dude! The red centercaps really set off the car. CH's just look so damn good on these cars. I'll have some BBS content shortly, we need to meet up for a shoot once my car has some wheels on it. You ever travel up north?
I appreciate it man, unfortunately I'm rarely that far north :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
Perfect! But I think the OEM style 65s look better!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts