BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale - set of absolutely perfect 19" 74.1 staggered 8.5" ET20 / 10" ET20 gunmetal BBS CH w/ carbon fiber BBS center caps.

These were refinished <50 miles ago @ Riteway Wheel in Walnut Creek - who I urge you to yelp and read their reviews. They were completely stripped, powdercoated gunmetal w/ metallic flake, and are 110% cosmetically & structurally intact. No nicks, scratches, bends, cracks, or rash on any wheels. No imperfections whatsoever. Needless to say, the entire set is brand new.

Tires are mounted and balanced 245/35/19, 275/30/19 Hankook V12's.
2k miles on the front two tires, 50 miles on the rears.
No uneven or camber wear.

These ****ty cellphone pictures do the wheels ZERO justice - so I'd prefer a local sale so the buyer can truly appreciate them in person.
Located in the Bay Area, CA (Santa Rosa area)

$2,900 OBO.

PM with contact info!
Thanks fellas

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Yes, I just recently purchased these and went through the hassle of refinishing etc.. only to find out I personally didn't like them on my car as much as I had previously envisioned. I'm THAT picky...

They will be dismounted Friday 8/22!

·
Registered
854 Posts
You got a pic of them on your car further out. Trying to imagine how they would look on a matte black

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got a pic of them on your car further out. Trying to imagine how they would look on a matte black
Unfortunately the wheels are now dismounted, so I don't have any on my car. Not sure how telling it would be seeing as my car is titanium silver. Shoot me a PM with your number if you're interested.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lots of interest, but still available. Willing to work with buyers on shipping now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beautiful...a little out of my price range though. GLWS!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts