BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Sometime in December there was a "race" with a Ferrari agains the two other guys who were going on a plain to Swizerland... The Ferrari was driven by Jeremy C.

Hope you know which movie I mean, I didn't get to see it as i went home to Germany on that weekend, i think it was in the Episode on December 19th.

Has anyone got an Idea where I could download it?

Hope someone can help me out!

Thanks,

Hendrik

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Hello Hendrik:

The segment you refer to involved travelling to Verbier in Switzerland from the Top Gear studios near Guildford (UK). Jeremy took a new blue Ferrari 612 whilst the other two had to use public transport (they flew London-Geneva then took the trains).

It was worth watching, similar to the other race they had with the Aston DB9.

They are actually showing repeats of this edition of Top Gear on one of the SKY channels (not sure which) - I think it's H&L (ch 133) or one of the Discovery channels (chs. 551-591).

You could try downloading from here:

http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php?display=71&highlight=Ford GT

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that Ashok, but I cannot use this BitTorrent thing, as I am at Uni and they block this program, just gave it a try...

But that's the one I was talking about, I have the DB9 Video on my Laptop, one of the best Top Gear Videos ever... hopefully I can get it somewhere I really want to watch it, apparently it was stunning as you mentiond...

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's not like bittorrent. You just click the link and download it directly as mpeg format. The download rate on my computer (cable modem) is about 150-250 kbps from yousendit, which is a lot faster than when I originally downloaded it off of bittorrent Azureus (about 10 kbps, took over 8 hours!). I'll post the link once it's done uploading. It should be done in an hour or two. Oh yea, the link expires once it has been downloaded 20 times or after 10 days, whichever comes first.

Edit: This video I think is one of their best. It has the 612 Scaglietti vs. Plane, the WRC car vs. Bobsled, and Renault F1 2004 car around their track. Excellent show!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts