BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Old friends, I've been away from the forum for awhile, busy harnessing the power of twitter and social media (www.twitter.com/ali_nejad) to the tune of almost a million followers (yeah, I know -- who cares what I have to say right? :blabla: ). I recently teamed up with BMW NA PR to give away...

TWO 2-Day Car Control Clinics at the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, South Carolina!! Basically you & a guest, valued at $1095 each!! Here's a link to a description on BMWUSA's website: http://bit.ly/bkcTbv

I know most of you M5 and M6 owners have already enjoyed the one day M Owner's experience, so here's your chance to go back for more, or to give a friend a chance to experience what you already have.

All you need to do is -- if you don't already have one -- sign up for a twitter account, then follow me: @Ali_Nejad, @BMWMotorsport, and for good measure @BMWNA_Racing & @M5boarddotcom as well! Then @ reply me on twitter with a link to your favorite pic of you & your car that hopefully speaks to why you deserve to win! I'll pick a winner by November 21st!

Please spread the word as much as possible, since my ability to provide future opportunities like this to our community hinges upon the success of this campaign. So post to other forums, re-tweet, facebook etc.! The more exposure the better!

I've already cleared this with Gustav, so feel free to reply to this thread or PM me with any questions.

Thanks for your participation, and good luck guys!

Oh, and here's a link to a video I did for BMW NA at the recent M Power Tour in Orange County CA: http://youtu.be/-d6cXfKStUQ

:cheers:
Ali

·
Registered
227 Posts
That does sound great!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get in on this!

Hey guys, you all now have til Monday the 22nd to participate in the "contest" but don't lag! It's way too easy to claim laziness, a $2200 value, and an awesome experience! I'd love to see a board member, or friend of a board member get my nod. So get on it!

Quick recap:

To win 2 days of this: BMW North America

...where you can do stuff like this: YouTube - BMW M Power Tour

...follow these: Oliver Ali Nejad (Ali_Nejad) on Twitter, BMW Motorsport (BMWMotorsport) on Twitter

...and tell me: Oliver Ali Nejad (Ali_Nejad) on Twitter

...via @ reply in 140 characters or less, why you deserve to win. Not hard!

Go go go...

:)
Ali

1 - 9 of 9 Posts