BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Status 150 today! She is born. Or rather conceived. Sold my E39 about 8 months ago (in fact she left on a transporter exactly 8 months ago).
Placed order 2 weeks ago, dealer finally found open allocation today and has confirmed 150.
Black Sapphire
Black Full Merino
Dark woody
Exec pkg
Bluetooth USB thingy

Doing the PC delivery again, I will be interested to see how that's changed in the past 12 years.

Me:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Status 150 today! She is born. Or rather conceived. Sold my E39 about 8 months ago (in fact she left on a transporter exactly 8 months ago).
Placed order 2 weeks ago, dealer finally found open allocation today and has confirmed 150.
Black Sapphire
Black Full Merino
Dark woody
Exec pkg
Bluetooth USB thingy

Doing the PC delivery again, I will be interested to see how that's changed in the past 12 years.

Welcome back, trust me you will have a nice surprise compared to you previous M5.
The F10 is a monster!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Black Sapphire
Black Full Merino
Dark woody
Exec pkg
Bluetooth USB thingy

Excellent choice on the full leather--it really sets the interior apart from other cars.

What does "150" mean"?

CONGRATS on the new car--I've had 3--you'll love it! :santasmile2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Status 150 is BMW speak for production started. Should be completed by December 22 according to BMWNA. Anyone have a line on the Santa delivery program?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's on the M/V California Highway in the middle of the Atlantic now. Due in Charleston January 12. PC delivery 2/13, yes Friday the thirteenth. "anticipation is the purest emotion."

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. No one warned me what a quantum leap the F10(Maxx) is over the E39(Muffy). I took delivery at the performance center Friday. It's a great program and I encourage anyone who can to do it. The track car I used was Sakhir orange. You Sakhir guys are bold. Or nuts, I'm not sure. I enjoyed the factory tour more than I expected. Off road course in X5s was eye opening. But track time in someone else's M5 was epic.

Of course we came within inches of obliterating a coyote on the way home. That would have been nice.

The power is immense, but the smoothness and sophistication are beyond 007 levels. Maxx is sure to grow on me every time I drive.

She's a beast, but she's a lady. Hence XX

Nybes

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations! Really nice build. I didn't do PCD, but I did a 2-day M school there a couple years ago. It was one of the best times I've had. Mine just hit 150 a couple days ago and I ordered in Oct, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts