BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

It's been a while, but after owning an E39 M5 for a fair old while, I have just today bought myself a November 2005 BMW M6. Picture attached, with my wife and kids.

I'm picking it up next Saturday! Nagging doubt I've made a mistake and it won't live up to my M5 - feel free to reassure me :)

Cheers,
Andrew.

p.s. Guys - could really do with some reassurance :) Buyers remorse kicking in ... ! eeek!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Don't have any buyers remorse. Your car looks fabulous, great color, looks perfect in fact. Love the clear corners (we get the orange ugly ones), and the tint is nice. How many miles?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
beautiful car, don't regret the decision. your going to love it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You will be very pleasantly surprised. It is a wonderful car. A friend of mine did the same thing and had the same reservations. He loves the M6 more.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
congratulation , Enjoy the Beast , Nice color .

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't have any buyers remorse. Your car looks fabulous, great color, looks perfect in fact. Love the clear corners (we get the orange ugly ones), and the tint is nice. How many miles?
Thank you :cool2: I had not seen many others in this exact colour combination, and at a relatively good price (for a main dealer) - it is in fact one of the lowest priced examples currently on www.bmw.co.uk for anyone curious to search for it.

It has 41,000 miles approx. on the clock. I could not find fault with the car, and i'm pretty picky when it comes to details. I was astonished at how fast it was on the test drive, compared to my E39. I expect my buyers remorse will pass soon enough, but in the meantime, I certainly appreciate the reassurance kinggf

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats and welcome back. You will love the looks you get in the M6, it is truly a beautiful car, and since there are not that many of them on the road, folks seem to notice them more! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You will like the M6 more than any other vehicle you have ever driven. Ajax guarantees it.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Welcome to the starship pilots. I think you will find it to be different enough from your E-95 that you will appreciate each of them for what they are. And as you tune into what the M6 has to offer you will be very pleased. Wind it up and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
707 Posts
your wife doesn't seem to be very happy in the picture as many wives don't approve purchases like this. :D

here the attitude is opposite. :D nice car, great purchase. ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
your wife doesn't seem to be very happy in the picture as many wives don't approve purchases like this. :D

here the attitude is opposite. :D nice car, great purchase. ;)
Actually, my wife is well used to my buying ridiculously quick cars :biggrin: she doesn't so much dissaprove, as tolerate ;)

Last night, I worried myself so badly about the deal that I hardly slept ... today, I feel much happier about it kinggf

·
Registered
933 Posts
Congrats...that color looks great on the M6. In the original post, the car looks like a concept model for some reason. It looks awesome!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts