BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to tell everyone hello and I’m a proud owner of a E-39 M5 an what an amazing car. This is my second E-39 first was a 528i which was an excellent car, however the M5 is phenomenal J

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Welcome to the world of the M, tiny-text :)

Seriously though, post some pics

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome aboard - look forward to seeing some pics/more details :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Welcome! Details please!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hey congrats, and rest assured that we do not discriminate here, regardless of how tiny your font may be.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Do NOT be intimidated by the thing, none of it is magic; you can work on it yourself.

Before doing anything or, even worse, being talked into doing stuff by a mechanic who will surely try to emphasize how mysterious and holy the inner workings are, and that they can ONLY DO THE WORK check here first.

This board is a treasure chest of information, there is a huge knowledge base here that can save you thousands and really help you enjoy the car.

Always search for your question it will save you time and not crowd the board with similar questions...

If it weren't for M5 board.com i probably wouldn't be going the distance with this car, seriously.

Welcome and enjoy!

Reactions: Benzin

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hey congrats, and rest assured that we do not discriminate here, regardless of how tiny your font may be.
hihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahihahiha

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! But if I may ask, why did you opt for the slow color??:hihi:

Reactions: phan
1 - 18 of 18 Posts