BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
561 - 580 of 620 Posts
Subscribed. Damn you guys. lol

No idea if i did anything right. I configured the order, but didn't pay, so I don't know if that went through....but I sent a deposit. Not sure why I'm having such a hard time with this.

Also, I may have to forfeit my order as you specifically say you will not ship to a business adress, but then add to say that you will only ship to the address that the credit card bills to. Well, that means I can;t have it shipped. Don't worry, I will pay, but you might get to keep mine.

Reactions: RevS13
I was in on original group buy and I purchased both front and rear lighted sills for the ///M. If you are on the fence on this, GET THEM!!

Yeah, we get a lot of stuff for our ///M's, but this is one mod that *really* showcases a beautiful statement when you open the doors. It will become one of your favorite mods because you will see it every time you open your car door, every time someone else opens your car door to climb in, every time you open your car door for a woman to get in. Just get them. You'll love them.

I want them, but I am not willing to pay an extra € 100 in taxes extra. I will contact them to see what they can offer.

Guys, what do you think ? I think we will not reach the 10 buyers ? I wanted to have front and back. Will they be counted as 2 sets ?

I've been wanting these when they first came out. I will most likely get a set even if the GB doesn't happen.

Front and rear count as 1 set, unless you buy the fronts then find another forum member to buy the rears....then it would be 2.

I was in on original group buy and I purchased both front and rear lighted sills for the ///M. If you are on the fence on this, GET THEM!!

Yeah, we get a lot of stuff for our ///M's, but this is one mod that *really* showcases a beautiful statement when you open the doors. It will become one of your favorite mods because you will see it every time you open your car door, every time someone else opens your car door to climb in, every time you open your car door for a woman to get in. Just get them. You'll love them.
Take some pics!!

OK all, the Group Buy sign-up closes October 15th - only 4 days away - and we seem to have only 3 signed up.

If this is incorrect, please copy/paste the list below and add your name. :typing:

Current Count:

<hr style="color:#FFFFFF; background-color:#FFFFFF" size="1"> 1) rhmorris - 1 set Front & Rear - Deposit made
2) Georgia M5 and ???
3) REKII
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Current Count:
1) rhmorris - 1 set Front & Rear - Deposit made
2) Georgia M5 and ???
3) REKII
4) TonyTheFish 1 set Front only
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
I am on the fence, primarily based on difficulty of install.

But if you end up being 1 short for the GB, I will go in for a front/rear set, white, just like Vason's (I have same interior, so that pic was very helpful). Just PM me and I will sign up and pay my deposit.

Regards,
Jerry

GrafxWerks will do a group buy if we get a minimum of 10 sets of illuminated sill inserts ordered for a 10% discount (excluding shipping). (So if you have 2 M5's and want both to have these, that counts as 2 sets... so it's sets ordered, not 10 orders (persons))

Any combination (front + rear or front only) would count, but they must be illuminated.

Customer can select their color/logo preferences from the available options.

I would ship each order directly to the end customer.

GrafxWerks needs payment for 10 sets before the production run.
1. Signup on the M5 Board and indicate the number of sets you are interested in.
2. Go to GrafxWerks site; configure your order; get the price and subtract 10%. (GrafxWerks - Custom Automotive Products)
3. Send a Deposit to GrafxWerks for $100 per set in your order. (PayPal e-mail to sent deposit to: order at grafxwerks dot com ).
4. Group Buy Closes, Oct 15th. (about 3 weeks from now)
5. If we have 10 sets accounted for by then, we will publish the process for submitting the actual order;
a. Final amount due and by when that needs to be done by Oct 20th.
b. If the GB does go through (there are the required deposits) and the member wants to bail at this point, the member will need to sell their deposit to someone else who does want to go through with the purchase (This avoids what looks like a GB of 10 but turns out to be say only 6 due to bailouts).
6. If we don’t have/get 10 sets ordered, credits will be issued to those who made deposits OR given the option to pay the retail price and get their sets
7. Final point: it generally takes me 3-4 weeks to build these, so if the GB does go through delivery would be mid-December approximately (given holidays and such). A nice present to yourself.

That's it...

These are the overall instructions and e-mail for the Deal.

Install instructions are also attached...

Attachments

Illuminated Door Sills Group Buy - Closed

Well, 4 is all we could come up with so the group buy of Illuminated Door Sills closes with no buy.

If you still want to buy them anyway, contact Ryan at Grafxwerks. He will refund the deposits to those who made them unless he hears from you that you want to go ahead with the buy anyway.

Any questions, let me know.

Well, 4 is all we could come up with so the group buy of Illuminated Door Sills closes with no buy.

If you still want to buy them anyway, contact Ryan at Grafxwerks. He will refund the deposits to those who made them unless he hears from you that you want to go ahead with the buy anyway.

Any questions, let me know.
Thank you (and Ryan) for your efforts to put this together.

Regards,
Jerry

561 - 580 of 620 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.