BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm looking to purchase both an M5 (2009) and an M6 (2008) both of which are located at the same dealership in Westmont. My question is how much would you charge to inspect both vehicles, if that is even a service you offer. Thanks in advance for your time. I think what you guys are doing is awesome!!

Ps. I'm looking to do this within the next 3 weeks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm looking to purchase both an M5 (2009) and an M6 (2008) both of which are located at the same dealership in Westmont. My question is how much would you charge to inspect both vehicles, if that is even a service you offer. Thanks in advance for your time. I think what you guys are doing is awesome!!

Ps. I'm looking to do this within the next 3 weeks
We do PDI inspections but we are not a mobile service so the vehicles would need to be brought to us. That way we can get it on a lift and check all systems out along with running fault codes to see if anything is wrong or stored in the system. Cost is $125 per car

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
big announcement! Due to overwhelming business we will be moving into a bigger and better shop within the next month! Also talking with many of our customers it seems that many don't know exactly what Euro is in our name Euro Service Connection or what it means (they aren't car guys or enthusiasts) so we will be changing our name to German Auto Werks. Same people and same great service!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi, I have a coolant leak, and I had a pressure test done, in which they told me the return hose and coolant temp sensor need to be replaced. Needless to say, after reading on here, I have a feeling it's just the o-ring on the temp sensor. I can't find a a phone number to reach you guys???

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi, I have a coolant leak, and I had a pressure test done, in which they told me the return hose and coolant temp sensor need to be replaced. Needless to say, after reading on here, I have a feeling it's just the o-ring on the temp sensor. I can't find a a phone number to reach you guys???
I had the same issue, replaced the sensor o ring with one of the same size from autozone.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
sent you a pm.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
11 Participants
europartconnect
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing