BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,144 Posts
On your keyboard are three lights, one of which says "Caps Lock" next to it. Might want to make sure that one's off


--Dan
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bobafett:
On your keyboard are three lights, one of which says "Caps Lock" next to it. Might want to make sure that one's off


--Dan
I LIKE CAPS DO YOU FIND YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOURE HANDS THAT YOU WORRY ABOUT WETHER MY CAPS ARE ON OR OFF GET A LIFE
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
Originally posted by MFREAK:
I LIKE CAPS DO YOU FIND YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOURE HANDS THAT YOU WORRY ABOUT WETHER MY CAPS ARE ON OR OFF GET A LIFE
With caps on it looks like you are screaming.

/Johan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,516 Posts
The convention on the internet says that CAPs are used for SCREAMING...


Originally posted by MFREAK:
I LIKE CAPS DO YOU FIND YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON YOURE HANDS THAT YOU WORRY ABOUT WETHER MY CAPS ARE ON OR OFF GET A LIFE
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 1C00lVC:
The convention on the internet says that CAPs are used for SCREAMING...


sorry i didnt kmow i thought he was just trying to be smart
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top