BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have an E39 M5 with the interior seats in the two tone grey and black and you had the choice between all black door panels or black and grey two tone door panels what would you go with and what looks best? Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would go with the two tone just because it will match the seats I think it would look better than just black

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Yeah if you have the two-tone seats definitely stick with the door panels to match. I actually was looking for my car with silverstone interior but the one I ended up finding and buying had imola red. I'm happy with it now.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Definitely two-tone panels. Never really liked the gray but without the door panels, the seats would look very odd, I think.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like it is unanimous

I have all black door panels doesn't look bad but I came across the matching door panels for 300.00 good condition so I wD going to go for it and then sell mine.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I think that was a good choice since you already had 2 tone seats.
I have all black seats with 2 tone panels and it does not drive me to want matching 2 tone seats.
My silver 2 tone panels do well with the titanium interior trim package.

The only configuration I would consider at this point is a full interior swap to a 2 tone imola/black set (doors and seats) against CB exterior.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think that was a good choice since you already had 2 tone seats.
I have all black seats with 2 tone panels and it does not drive me to want matching 2 tone seats.
My silver 2 tone panels do well with the titanium interior trim package.

The only configuration I would consider at this point is a full interior swap to a 2 tone imola/black set (doors and seats) against CB exterior.
Hi, I dont suppose you have any pictures of your interior that you could kindly post do you?
It would really help me on a project im considering.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I've always wondered why BMW didn't offer two tone leather for the e46 m3. I think it would suit that car much better than it does the e39.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Hi, I dont suppose you have any pictures of your interior that you could kindly post do you?
It would really help me on a project im considering.
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts