BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are off a 99 528i, look like aftermarket to me (with HID) anyone know what they are? Also how much are they worth?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Total aftermarket junk. CHeap halogen projectors with a cheap HID kit most likely. I cant put a value on something on that level, but whatever they may be worth, I dont think anyone would buy them as they look insanely poor quality and not even close to looking OEM. But for the right price (maybe $25) you could sell them off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Total aftermarket junk. CHeap halogen projectors with a cheap HID kit most likely. I cant put a value on something on that level, but whatever they may be worth, I dont think anyone would buy them as they look insanely poor quality and not even close to looking OEM. But for the right price (maybe $25) you could sell them off.
hahaha thanks for the quick response!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Hard to say from the pictures but, apart from the shroud around the low beam projector and around the turn signal, I almost dig them. Yes, the angel eyes have their tops and bottoms cut off and they probably aren't machined aluminum, but the design is pretty similar (but the execution is not).

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
I have a name for those headlights, but if say what they are ill be banned from this forum.

Reactions: AGM5
1 - 8 of 8 Posts