BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2pc Iconz 630zr for sale. Don't have pics at the moment as they have been sitting at my parents house for a while. Bad news the one rear rim was cracked wide open and I never got around to replacing the barrel. I called a couple places and they offered barrels at $300. The set was originally off a 335i sedan. As a result I needed spacers that stepped up the bore to 74.1. I have a set of spacers and wheel studs that would be included in the sale. Fitment is Fronts: 19x8.5, +35, Rears: 19x10, +38. The spacer sizes are 18mm and 20mm. If there is any interest I cant take pictures when at home, I have included a link to when they were purchased new. I got them off my buddy when he was done with them. Tires would be included as well. They currently have vredstiens on there with about 60% tread left.

Next up....ICONZ 630ZR

Asking $1000 + shipping if not local.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have the weight on hand, but id imagine they wouldn't weigh more or less than a typically forged center wheel with spun cast barrel. I will have to retract my $300 statement, it looks like its now $325+shipping. These are the guys I contacted.

Multi-Piece Wheels - Brian De La Vara

1 - 3 of 3 Posts