BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cars are getting ready to be shipped to Georgia and I won't see them again until 9/30. :crying:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
AHHHHHHH!!!!! You don't have them in covered transport!!!!???? :crying: I am sure it was less expensive, but don't you fear rock chips or the elements on such a long trip??? :confused2

Sorry you can't go driving!! Mine goes into the shop for a couple of hours and its like post-pardom depression!!!! :cheers: :flag: ouich

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,318 Posts
I noticed that your CBR600F4 and Jeep weren't in these pictures. Are you having those shipped as well?

It's too bad we never had the chance to meet. When do you actually leave Washington?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will be covered in transport.

For some reason, this shipper (Dependable Auto Shippers) put them on these trucks to take them to the covered truck somewhere else.

On the way up here, Reliable Auto Shippers put them directly into the covered truck.

Go figure. :confused:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
atomic80 said:
I noticed that your F600 and Jeep weren't in these pictures. Are you having those shipped as well?

It's too bad we never had the chance to meet. When do you actually leave Washington?
The Jeep will be shipped on Friday. I needed something to drive.

And the motorcycle will be put on the moving truck with the furniture.

I leave WA for good Friday night. Stay safe.:byee55amg

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,318 Posts
Just noticed in your signature that you spelled Honda "Hond." Did you do that on purpose?

Good luck out in Atlanta, buddy.

·
Registered
837 Posts
NIce way to move your cars, I still have to do it the old fashioned way, Drivehiha

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
atomic80 said:
Just noticed in your signature that you spelled Honda "Hond." Did you do that on purpose?

Good luck out in Atlanta, buddy.
Thanks.

And oops! ouich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts