152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clocked this monstrosity on the way to work this morning! :confused3

Spot the obvious mistake!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No badge on her (other than the fake one!) but guaranteed to be a poverty-spec 520d

Imitation is the purest form of admiration???

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,400 Posts
And...is the guy is parked in a "No Parking" zone?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I've seen just about everything. This isn't even surprising to me to be honest. The NO PARKING thing is more shocking to me.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
No badge on her (other than the fake one!) but guaranteed to be a poverty-spec 520d

Imitation is the purest form of admiration???
Thats rather arrogant dont you think?

Reactions: drewTT

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't even get it why bother with the time/effort to put a badge on it...

·
Registered
661 Posts
I don't get the point of these type of threads. Who cares, really....
Dude I have been saying this for the longest. I can appreciate a person who might not be able to afford one. Sometimes doing stuff like that is about as close to owning one as they can get. There is definitely nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Wow ;(.... I could give a **** what this douchbag does, but to get all whiney about people calling a douchbag a douchbag is well just douchbaggery. Loser, pathetic no taste, unoriginal and worthy of a fire truck running its hose thru it....

Now flame on.....

Cheers!

·
Registered
250 Posts
(Hdhntr23, drewTT, lopealle et. al.) Hello,

Arrogant? Not at all; just entertaining!

If someone on the board spots something that they view as entertaining, please snap a pic and post.

IMHO, these types of threads are good natured and simply for entertainment. I appreciate fellow board members (thanks OP) snapping a pic now and then of a "custom" or "modded" 3 or 5 series - possibly posing as an M car.

Best,

·
Registered
661 Posts
Wow ;(.... I could give a **** what this douchbag does, but to get all whiney about people calling a douchbag a douchbag is well just douchbaggery. Loser, pathetic no taste, unoriginal and worthy of a fire truck running its hose thru it....

Now flame on.....

Cheers!
Whoa Killer this escalated quickly. I don't remember anybody whining. Do you need a hug bro? Have a beer and calm yourself :cheers:

·
Registered
661 Posts
(Hdhntr23, drewTT, lopealle et. al.) Hello,

Arrogant? Not at all; just entertaining!

If someone on the board spots something that they view as entertaining, please snap a pic and post.

IMHO, these types of threads are good natured and simply for entertainment. I appreciate fellow board members (thanks OP) snapping a pic now and then of a "custom" or "modded" 3 or 5 series - possibly posing as an M car.

Best,
I never called anyone arrogant my friend. I will be entertained when someone turns a non M 5 series in a clone. I'm talking so good that you wouldn't know unless you lifted the hood. I will admit that sometimes when some people do these types of post, the arrogance in the tone of their message is there. As long as the owner is cool with it who are we to judge.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts