BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

i want to buy a exhaust but i am confused!!

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Myke951 
#1 ·
heey iam new here on m5board :byee55amg i got a 2008 sliver stone m5 e60 and i want to buy a exhaust and a x pipe,,i think ill take eisenmann race:3:

but i dont know what x pipe to buy:confused2!!

some people told me to get supersprint or evosport,,,but i want to know what u think!!

and by the way the louder the better:cool2:!!

#2 ·
heey iam new here on m5board :byee55amg i got a 2008 sliver stone m5 e60 and i want to buy a exhaust and a x pipe,,i think ill take eisenmann race:3:

some people told me to get supersprint or evosport,,,but i want to know what u think!!

i would recommend tubi its much louder....

plus ive got mine to sell:cool:

#7 ·

Meisterschaft Exhaust systems - GTHAUS

Run Mstrsft. sec. 1,2,3 GT2 race oval! cars on the highway will hear you coming and move over, freaky!

YouTube - bmw M5 burnout (e39 and E60)

First M5 has headers x-pipe and supersprint, second has the meisterschaft race 1,2,3. Hope this helps.

#9 · (Edited)
#12 ·

Lets put it this way I got two mustangs full long tube headers know cats and exhaust talk about loud. Go with RPI I put it on two days ago and am in freaking love with it. Its all u need

#13 ·
Sorry but revving a car in a parking garage, driving through tunnels, overpasses and between walls is lame.

Ranger

#14 ·
agreed... at least as a gauge for the actual sound... it is fun to do though...:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.