BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just got a silver/black M5. Its beautiful, I just got rid of my
03 G55 Amg. This M5 is gangster, now wat i wanna do is badge my m5 wit ALPINA V8 on the rear and have V8 side badges and take off the m logos.. I also just got 19'' Alpina rims and they look hot. You guys tell me if i should do this or keep it a m. I just want this M5 to stand out and look differnt. I also will be adding Tubi exhaust, Active Autoworks intake, and rds headers.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Why do you need us to tell you? Why not decide on your own?

Having Aplina rims doesn't make it an Alipna. Depending on who you ask, that is 'rice'.

Why are you so ashamed of ///M? I'm very proud of my M badges.

But it doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks. Do whatever makes you happy.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Alpina 19 rims I think would look very good on an M5. I would not use any Alpina emblem on the ca, since Alpina is not a tuner but a manufacturer and they does not offer anything except wheels for the M5.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like i said only for the Bimmer to look differnt i mean no disrespect to M I love it like i love AMG. German cars rule thats how it is in my book. In my town there are alot of M5s i just want mine to look differnt and i rather put emblems then a bodykit now thats called RICER wit bodykit. I dont know ive seen one in NYC Alpina badge v8 it look hot so i figure if i do it on mine it will look nice. I understand wat ur commein from i just wanna see wit M5 fans think thats all

·
Administrator
8,806 Posts
osneako said:
Like i said only for the Bimmer to look differnt i mean no disrespect to M I love it like i love AMG. German cars rule thats how it is in my book. In my town there are alot of M5s i just want mine to look differnt and i rather put emblems then a bodykit now thats called RICER wit bodykit. I dont know ive seen one in NYC Alpina badge v8 it look hot so i figure if i do it on mine it will look nice. I understand wat ur commein from i just wanna see wit M5 fans think thats all
Don't try to make the car something it's not...badging it is a Alpina V8 :nono:

Alpina wheels will look great on an E39 M5 though. :2:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
kees said:
Don't try to make the car something it's not...badging it is a Alpina V8 :nono:
I think that sums it all up very well.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Or a 520d badge if you want to super stealthy :D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
why not just put a ferrari badge on the back? It's as much a ferrari as it is a alpina.

dont' do it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i say put a lambo badge :hihihi:

jk, you dont need any stinking badges to to make your car original, i bet no one in your town has alpina rims, that should be good enough.
paint all the body side molding too that would look original.

ray

Jayson said:
why not just put a ferrari badge on the back? It's as much a ferrari as it is a alpina.

dont' do it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts