BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my new every day driver, bmw m5 which i love, i thought i needed a new sports car so i decided to go with the bentley supersport, not sure if it was the right move in price but damnn, do i love this car. Christmas and my 21st birthday came early!!! Monnaco blue on black. Im picking it up in a couple of hours and will post some pics. Hope you enjoy. :2:

·
Registered
680 Posts
That's not a bad pair, especially if you're only 20 years old. Did you buy a the SS new? At that price range there are a lot of cars I'd buy before it but if you like it then that's all that matters!!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
The Supersports is a pretty sweet car. Congrats! Please post some pics.

Do yourself a favor and get an exhaust/ECU flash...that thing will fly :flag:

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im posting some pics within the hour but not to great going to have a photo shoot this weekend and sorry stormster didn't mean to disappoint you but yes i did get the car and it is being tinted as we speak. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here are some pics till this weekend... Didn't know they were some haters on the forums just trying to enjoy my new ride sorry for the inconvenience. hope the rest enjoyy........

Attachments

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Honestly if you want to prove that it's yours then write your username and "M5Board" on a piece of paper, put it on the windshield, then take a picture.

Until you do that it's still possible that you just found those pictures on the web.

Not being a hater here just suggesting how to clear your name.

Get the SS broken in and get us some vids of it launching off the line...that thing should move.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the advice i am having pictures taken with a much better camera then my iphone and will post up tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Should have gone for the Brooklands ;)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
You don't need to prove yourself to anyone on here. Don't worry about taking silly pictures. It is a freaking message board. If it's yours then you have a freaking sweet *** car that you will be sporting around in south Florida.

I love the Bentley, but I would have to get a LP-560 or 599 in that high of price range :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
I love the Bentley, but I would have to get a LP-560 or 599 in that high of price range :)
+1
What made you choose the Bentley over a LP-560 or 599? I would of gone with one of those as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The reason i choose the bentley ss is because i honestly havent seen any on the road and i wanted a car that i could put a ton of miles on. But to add to that the service at bentley seems much better and cheaper to maintain then other sports car in that price range. I will have more pics up this week. But the lambo and ferrari are awesome cars.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Honestly if you want to prove that it's yours then write your username and "M5Board" on a piece of paper, put it on the windshield, then take a picture.

Until you do that it's still possible that you just found those pictures on the web.

Not being a hater here just suggesting how to clear your name.

Get the SS broken in and get us some vids of it launching off the line...that thing should move.
no need to prove anything. Being 21 doesnt mean you cant have 2 nice cars.

Congrats on the purchase. An odd pairing with the M5 I must say, but if its what u like then enjoy it!:flag:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts