BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally decided to take the leap and list the car for sale. It has been a long fantastic ride since day one. I hate to sell because its such a great car, but feel likes its the right decision. I have listed it in the for sale section, but wanted to post something here also. The board has been great with insight and opinions over the years. Here's a link to the listing, and a picture.

Link: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sale-wanted/169812-07-blk-blk-m5.html#post1981595

Attachments

Reactions: Miguex

·
Registered
506 Posts
good luck on the sale... sometimes i get tired of mine too... i just feel like no matter what you do to it there is no down low torque at all!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck on the sale... sometimes i get tired of mine too... i just feel like no matter what you do to it there is no down low torque at all!
Thanks. I'm definitely not tired of the car, just trying to think long term. I love the S85 engine, and want to keep one long term because it seems like BMW is not going to make another NA V10 again. Having said that, I'm intrigued by the new M5 coming out and can definitely see myself getting one down the line. So when that time comes, I dont want to have two M5s, so I am picking up a '10 M6. That way I can have the best of both worlds. :hihi:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
very nice choice on the '10 M6. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Do you have a specific 2010 M6 in mind? Would you keep it black or go with different color?

Would you have different transmission in the 10 M6 and the new M5? paddle-shift and a proper manual

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Good decision to go for an M6! Just an idea...have you ever thought of picking up a super low mileage 08 and putting a Dinan Stroker in it? I think Dinan has a deal where if you buy the stroker, you get many other Dinan mods for free (I think it includes the exhaust, wheels, stage 3 suspension and more....about a $13k value if I remember correctly). This would be awesome and would probably end up costing you the same amount of money as a new 2010 model.

afc1

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I dont see that offer up anymore, but something I considered. I really like the new NAV (have it in the X5) , but will eventually get the stroker on the M6 when another good deal pops up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts