BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
guys, I am really disapointed from Racing Dyn. and my car, it is almost a month and didn't get the solution to solve my problem, I emiled them many times, they answered me with no solution,

it is about Sway bars installation, I got them for my E34 540i and it is giving sound while truning full right or full left, it cracks as a ****,

the front tyres and touching the corner, and many guys in may forums said they have this upgrade and no body gonna help me,

It was installed as the manual Step-by-step and more than3 times I reinstalled it any still the same problem


any one will help is welcome



thanx



the car is

E34 540i
it has 17 rims and it has 850ci front brake kit,,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
Mohamed 525i said:
guys, I am really disapointed from Racing Dyn. and my car, it is almost a month and didn't get the solution to solve my problem, I emiled them many times, they answered me with no solution,

it is about Sway bars installation, I got them for my E34 540i and it is giving sound while truning full right or full left, it cracks as a ****,

the front tyres and touching the corner, and many guys in may forums said they have this upgrade and no body gonna help me,

It was installed as the manual Step-by-step and more than3 times I reinstalled it any still the same problem


any one will help is welcome



thanx



the car is

E34 540i
it has 17 rims and it has 850ci front brake kit,,


Is it too low???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
What do you mean with the front tyres touching the corner? You mean they hit the fender when cornering? Are you driving the original rimms or have you installed wider rimms? Potentially even with the wrong offset so that they're sticking out from the wheelarches? Or, like Geach said, is the car dramatically lowered?

I don't see how any of this would have to do with the installation of a new swaybar. In fact, even without a swaybar, the tyres still should never touch the bodywork. It would merely turn your car's handling into that of a boat :)

Erik
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Mohamed 525i said:
Nope, I have boge shoks with standard springs
Then I presume the bars are too wide, and protrude into the wheelarch too far. No solution for it, either live with it or get eibach.

You could limit steering-travel, but I never would.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They said its for E34 540, and if they r not for which car r they ?

or may be I need to get the E34 525 m50 bars and install them on my 540?

thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Mohamed 525i said:
They said its for E34 540, and if they r not for which car r they ?

or may be I need to get the E34 525 m50 bars and install them on my 540?

thanx
How do they compare to your original swaybars? IMHO they only difference should be their thickness, not their overall shape or length.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
The Eibachs I have on my 540i look the same, and are for all e34. I have no clearance problems with 235/45 17 on genuine BMW wheels.

Search e34 forum under stabi's for pics.


Prutser said:
How do they compare to your original swaybars? IMHO they only difference should be their thickness, not their overall shape or length.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
Mohamed 525i said:
Well, the tyre is not touching the fender it is touching the bar from corner,

here is a pic u might help me better
Correct offset wheels????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rims r original with 235/45/17 tyres

everything is original and i never add any commercial parts, i don't know what to do,,, and Racing Dynamics r just ignoring my mails, what a bad costomers service, NEVER TRUST THEM AGAIN


:grrrr:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top