BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Active seats.... auto adjusts the seats occasionally while driving to prevent fatigue.

·
Super Moderator
10,463 Posts
I thought that looked like the active seat icon too. BUT, on a US car? With sports seats? I think Ashok has active seats, but aren't they only available with comfort seats? Never seen them on a US spec car. I wondered if someone just added a bunch of buttons.
Mike

·
Registered
13,103 Posts
Too bad this didn't post up sooner, this is local to me and I could have checked it out. cherrsagai
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I love how he rated the interior as perfect, but it looks like the rear seats were dimpled pretty bad from baby seats or something. Dont really care for the TiSi with red leather either.
:cheers:

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
I was focussed on the dates and miles on the carfax- all 'good news'... I would love to see BMWs history on that car....

Yes, i was thinking baby seats as well. Plus no floor mats front or rear- just those velcro mounts...

Aren't we just too picky?

:)

Adam

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
WARNING - I think those are dummy switches.

Those switches are for active seats. I have the active seats. BUT... active seats were only available in conjunction with comfort seats and that car has the sports seats (not comfort seats) fitted.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Maybe that is an Individual custom design, putting active seat mechanism in a sport-seat?

David

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yup, I think the same. I posted my story in another thread a couple of days ago and I remember discussing this with you Ashok when I first got my car several months ago.

It seems popular to make the car look more "tricked" than it (already) is :)

Regards,

Gary.

Ashok Arora said:
WARNING - I think those are dummy switches.

Those switches are for active seats. I have the active seats. BUT... active seats were only available in conjunction with comfort seats and that car has the sports seats (not comfort seats) fitted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.