BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
MAN! Why do they need the orange in those reflectors?!?! Definitely a US spec testing in cold cold areas..

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Anzir said:
MAN! Why do they need the orange in those reflectors?!?! Definitely a US spec testing in cold cold areas..
Completely agree. If there is any way to eliminate (or at least reduce) the orange, we all would be grateful. It would be such a cleaner look.

·
Registered
248 Posts
MRichmond said:
Completely agree. If there is any way to eliminate (or at least reduce) the orange, we all would be grateful. It would be such a cleaner look.
They should get rid of the eyebrow.... I think it would look much nicer without it...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
M5_2010 said:
They should get rid of the eyebrow.... I think it would look much nicer without it...
I disagree. I always have liked the aggressive and modern look the eyebrow provides. I just prefer it be clear. To each his own.

·
Registered
147 Posts
M5_2010 said:
Eyebrow looks great and its unique in my opinion.By the way the red is awesome I really liked it...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Somebody get out a bucket and clean that puppy. ;) Not sure about the interior colour. :confused: The clean pics I have seen of Indianapolis Red look really good. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
That is a gorgeous color! The red really flows on that cars lines well. But for the love of god, why does the US DOT require yellow on the turn signals etc? It looks terrible...
:cheers:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I'm sure it's Indianapolis not Imola on this car.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The Indianapolis red looks great, but the combination with the interior isn't the best out there. The interior color is way too bright, maybe a darkar brown would be more suitable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts