BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I'm shopping for some 20" wheels to replace my stock setup and someone is really trying to get me to buy their wheels and I need to know if anyone has any experience with these brands, or any real helpful knowledge cause I can't find ANYTHING out there on the internets. ;)

The brands are eurosport Monza
&
Breyton GTSR-M

I've been told both are almost identical in weight to my stock M5 wheels, which is GREAT cause I'm jumping up an inch so I consider it a win that its atleast not HEAVIER since the stock wheels arent super heavy to begin with.

My car is interlagos blue and ANY input would be much appreciated before taking a ~$2000 plunge

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen a FEW pics but I'd really like someones experience with them or better pics. The ones I've seen didn't show the wheels well.

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Breyton is a decent rim, not familiar with Eurosport - but I think the big question would be whether the model(s) you are looking at are forged or cast. That is the best indicator of quality/hardness, did not research for these before posting. The Breyton's you're looking at are beautiful btw.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Breyton is a decent rim, not familiar with Eurosport - but I think the big question would be whether the model(s) you are looking at are forged or cast. That is the best indicator of quality/hardness, did not research for these before posting. The Breyton's you're looking at are beautiful btw.
They are both cast, not forged. Not really looking to drop 4k on wheels when they will be my street ones.

I'll be using my OEM 19"s on the track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts