BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
checked 2 weeks ago and was told not and no release date.

That mode posted on 5series.net to hack the 3GS one does work so go for it...I personally have waited since Iphone4 launch and thus far had done without it and am now thinking I can still do without it as I think I don't really want to answer the phone anyway when I am enjoying the beast:wroom:

·
Registered
91 Posts
What do you need the cradle for? Bluetooth is your friend. If it's charging, then use a regular iPod cable in the USB port (the official BMW Y-Cable works ok for charging, not so good for listening to the music on your iPhone).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
checked 2 weeks ago and was told not and no release date.

That mode posted on 5series.net to hack the 3GS one does work so go for it...I personally have waited since Iphone4 launch and thus far had done without it and am now thinking I can still do without it as I think I don't really want to answer the phone anyway when I am enjoying the beast:wroom:
Mm, will do

What do you need the cradle for? Bluetooth is your friend. If it's charging, then use a regular iPod cable in the USB port (the official BMW Y-Cable works ok for charging, not so good for listening to the music on your iPhone).
I was told the aerial on roof only works when in cradle!??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ah yes - good point. As I don't have the cradle I guess that makes my point null and void. Of course, do you think the external aerial makes that much difference?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts