Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Aventador's Arancio Argos (orange)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aventador's Grigio Estoque (grey)

Votes: 6 40.0%

I need some unique ideas for custom paint job

9K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  jlf74100k 
#1 ·
Guys, I'm planing on having the ultimate S85 beast and I have done like 10percent of the things in my mod list, which are:Kreissieg Valvetronic Titanium Exhaust/ Supersprint Headers/ Supersprint Race Cats/ Evosport Pulley/ BMC Air Filters/ Evosport Evo2 ECU (customized for my needs)/ Tinted Windows/ Matte Black Grills/ White Brake Calipers with M Badges/ White RPI Scoops/ Lumma CLR600 Body Kit/ CF Mirror Covers/ Vorsteiner Single Sided CF Hood/ LCI Turning Lights.

The thing is I'm bored of the color which is black and i'm going to have the car painted. I've made a list of colors which consisted of approx40 colors, after eliminating nearly all of them I'm left with two colors; the first one is only available with the new f10 and its called "champagne quartz" which is an individual color and my second choice is sepang blue which i have seen on an Audi R8 V10. My main concern is having a unique color for an M6 which cannot be imitated by wrapping and also the color should show the curves of the widebody.

I'm also open to different crazy ideas besides color as long as they are kind of unique and classy, on the long run I'm planning on having "the" beast no matter what it costs me.

Thanks in advance for the ideas.

See less See more
#3 ·
Any current pictures of your beast as well as pictures of the approx. colors you're considering? Maybe a website link on the colors would work instead.

First color to comes to the top of mind for me is BMW's carbon metallic black that they used on the E46 M3's. I've always loved that color.

#6 · (Edited)
ok, so the top 3 pics and the final pic show my final color options. In order they are audi sepang blue, bmw champagner quartz, lambo arancio argos and lambo grigio estoque. I have already done the lambo white(vinyl) but after that i friend of mine bought lp560-4 in that color and my neighbor also wrapped his e350 coupe in the same color so its not that special anymore. I have also uploaded photos of my incomplete beast and old pic from when it was white.

Attachments

Reactions: GIFF
#7 ·
My personal opinion, that lambo orange with black hood and trunk.... I think it would look crazy, dnt know what wheels your looking to do, but I would prob color match the spokes of the wheel with the black and have a color match trim of orange on the lip, not the whole lip just the outside part nearest to the tire..... just an idea, and good luck with your decision making

#8 ·
you might want to put arancio borealis color code on your list:cheers:

#10 ·
thats the one on superleggera, right? that one is great as well and i can take that into consideration too. btw I've got two questions for you. I've noticed that you have got the vorsteiner boot lid, i was also looking into that but when i have contacted vorsteiner i was told that they've stopped producing them because the tv antenna was not working properly on some cars, so do you know any place that might have them in their stocks before vors. stopped producing them?

and my second question is that i've realized that you are also converting the interior of your car; I'm also planning on converting mine's interior to the "competition limited edition" of m6. The Bmw dealer in Turkey does not help me with the procedure so I will probably get the leather from bmw(if i can) and then do it somewhere else. Are there any obstacles that you have faced during the procedure that might help if you tell me?

thanks

#11 ·
That lambo orange would be really unique on an M6.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.