BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been searching for some front door panels that match my rear door panels. My car has leathers in the back and vinyls in the front. I found these

BMW E34 M5 Türpappen Türverkleidung Echtleder genäht bei eBay.de: Innenausstattung (endet 14.03.11 17:02:57 MEZ)

But they only ship to Germany.

My question is

#1 Do any of you have a good pair of these to sell?
#2 Do any of you live in Germany and willing to reship them to me in the US?

I asked the guy if he would ship to the US but I have not heard any response.

Thanks for reading

Stephen

·
Registered
907 Posts
You should be able to find cheaper ones if you take your time. They are not as rare as this guy says. I just sold a set, same colour but in better condition, for less than half that price. The professional ebay.de BMW slaughters are ridiculously expensive on old parts (there are a few, most of them spezializing in importing UK RHD M cars and take them apart).
I think davidoli (from England) had a nice looking set for 150 GBP, maybe he still has them? If you are not in a hurry I can keep an eye out for you for a cheaper set, or just the front ones if available.

·
10,458 Posts
I think davidoli (from England) had a nice looking set for 150 GBP, maybe he still has them? If you are not in a hurry I can keep an eye out for you for a cheaper set, or just the front ones if available.
Davidoli doesn't want to ship to the US either, i've tried in the past. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts