BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

I need some Advice!!

1487 Views 18 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  2002alpine
Alright, I have been thinking about this for sometime, but I might be crazy! I sold my e36 M3 recently and got a decent amount for it. I have been considering selling my E39 M5 and with the combined amount of money I would have very substancial amount money to put down on a new car. So what would I buy for a new car, well I can't afford a new 2008 M5, but I would be able to finance a new E92 M3 and it would be affordable, and I would have a nice 4 year warrenty to go along with it. I have not driven the new one yet, so I am going to do that. Can you guys give me of your thoughts on this, right now its just a thought, I guess to me it would seem a bit more practical, but who knows. Please advise. Thanks guys.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Before you even think about selling it, go and test drive the other cars. After you drive them, you might not want them at all.

In the end however, it is your money and your life and only you can make the decision on what to do(unless you are married).

· Registered
389 Posts
No, I can't sway my self away from being in an M car, but I taken a ride in a friends 335i very nice car.
I understand that feeling, but the 335 might be the only car BMW has with the torque to make it feel like an e39. Besides, it is an excuse to test drive another car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.