BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have one for sale? A bent mine and there's a nice gash on the sidewall of the tire. My car has been missing in action for a about a week now.

If anyone has a front wheel for sale, in great condition, give me a holler. One with the tire still on would be preferred, but I'll take one without it.

Gustav, can you leave this here for a couple hours then move it? I've been really itching to drive my car lately plus I'm supposed to be going to NY this weekend, but it doesn't look like that's happening

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I beleive M5 Phil has one front wheel he may be willing to sell. Let me try to get in touch with him and see what he wants for it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
jajo said:
Does anyone have one for sale? A bent mine and there's a nice gash on the sidewall of the tire. My car has been missing in action for a about a week now.

If anyone has a front wheel for sale, in great condition, give me a holler. One with the tire still on would be preferred, but I'll take one without it.

Gustav, can you leave this here for a couple hours then move it? I've been really itching to drive my car lately plus I'm supposed to be going to NY this weekend, but it doesn't look like that's happening

1 - 4 of 4 Posts