BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahah....maybe not...gotta do work eventually!

Please, if you like Interlagos Blue on the face of your beast, set this picture as your desktop background. No, I didn't somehow infect it. (Heck, it doesn't even have a watermark forcing you to read my name very instant of your life....)

I'll let you decide if it's enjoyable. Forgive me if I've posted this before.

For you purists out there, I'll fess-up the following:

• Yes, there's color-noise in the gray parts inside the kidneys. Dang digital cameras!
  • There is contrast and blue-channel saturation (thus the bit-more-blue look) added
  • I digitally wiped rain drops off the chrome, except those couple strategically placed
  • No, the kidney slats are not blacked out ;-)
  • the weird coloration on the roundel is from the breaking-up clouds, you can somewhat see in the hood
  • that's a small tree on the upper left, not a crazy-haired two-hour girlfriend ;)
  • Early morning, ~8am at Lake Chelan, WA
Enjoy, you blue beast owners!

Thom

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you'd be surprised what you get if you just ask...

Looks amazing. Would it be too much to ask to make a Sapphire Black version of it and in 1920x1080?
Depends...do you mean EXACTLY like it? Or do you mean a different photo, similar setting, but with a SB car. How about this one:

I think this one looks more Carbon Black. Sorry, I don't see other M5s very often up here to know exactly which color is which :dunno:

I suspect I can get the resolution you want, maybe even in landscape...unless this is the car with a huge amount of paint chips that had to be retouched-out. Not doing that again, even if you DID pay me. Either way, I don't have one with rain on the hood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts