BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my 2003 Titanium Silver:) Euro Headlights (OEM Hella Brand), 35% ceramic tints all around (better heat reduction with ceramic), windshield is tinted 60%, WeissLicht Ultra-Bright LED Angel Eye Upgrade Kit(direct plug and play bulbs), Timmay Tips install soon! Hope you like. This car was owned by an 80+ year old man, used as a commuter from AZ to Vernmont, so the miles (66k) do not really reflect the true wear and tear of this car. I love it! Still smells new! Not one ding on this thing!

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!!! Take care of her and enjoy.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Gorgeous car bro.

Reactions: michowen

·
Registered
476 Posts
very nice car! sometimes i wish i had bought Titanium Silver instead (key word: sometimes. lol). Also, that interior looks absolutely stunning! Napa/Extended Leather and the dark woodgrain compliments the TS exterior paint.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments guys:) car came from BMW of Tuscon. It popped up on Autotrader on a Friday when I was at work. I called on it, left a deposit, flew out the next morning, sealed the deal, and drove it home lol. The dealer was litterally getting offers on it while I was standing there! Their phone kept ringing on this car, plus people were just driving up to say "im here to buy this car right now." lol. I got lucky. Story unfolded while I was there, we figured out who's car it was as I was having them dig up service records. Literally had everything it needed done on it. It was traded in because the gentleman who owned it couldnt drive a stick anymore because of a bad knee:( He bought an X5 to replace this car. He has multiple cars from what I understand.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Gorgeous! I love my Ti Silver M5. The only thing yours needs is a a good drop from a quality set of coils. They look so much better and more aggressive with a drop. My 00 also has factory painted silver wheels and not the shadow paint. I have never seen them on any M5 except for the Euro cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful!! I love it. Looks brand new. Im digging the euro headlights.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
supra2nv,

That is one super clean M5 & it looks like it was hardly ever driven at all. I did notice one or two small (and completely normal) rock chips near the right kidney grill but other then that, she looks flawless man...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow. I'm going to drag my laptop out to the driveway and ask mine "Can you look like this, please?" That's a gorgeous car. Plan on getting lots of compliments driving it around.

Now get thee to the meguiars.com for something to keep that shine! :cool2:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Wow, a beautiful example. I have the exact car but mine has been a daily driver for 5 1/2 yrs and doesn't look quite so nice. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks spectacular. Considering how clean it is. I would spend a few bucks an put the 3M clear protection film. Keeps the paint and the lights new.

I have it on mine.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
+1 on the 3M, as clean as your car is you could preserve that condition for a long time with the 3M

1 - 20 of 41 Posts