BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995 BMW M5 Touring Individual Orinoco over Petrol Mint
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... those cars are the best darn things I've ever driven!

The sound, the pull that increases with the revs all the way to redline (again and again).
How fast the engine revs up (makes rev matching, heel-toeing so enjoyable).
The discrete looks, how everything falls into place, the comfort. How the car vibrates / lives.

After a ride, at a minimum, it leaves me with a satisfied idiotic smile, an accelerated heart rate and sweaty palms.

Every time I walk up to the car, I know I'm in for a treat... what's it gonna be today?
What turn will set it off? What situation will the car let me pull the best out of it?

Moving? No need for a truck, we got the ///M !

It's worth more than all the chocolate of the world!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Love it...it's the best vehicle I have ever owned. 26 mpg, over 300 horses on any given day, kid hauler, dog hauler, tools, canoes, it just plain hauls

another

and another

limitless is a word that comes to mind

·
Registered
311 Posts
Amazing cars. Whenever I get to cruising at around 85 in fourth gear, I start to grin from ear to ear. The slight burble when I get off the throttle has no downsides either...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Really nice to see the enthusiasm in this thread!

Wish I could relate but I haven't driven my car since September :(

Lantz

·
Registered
109 Posts
He's got Dinan wheels on his touring if I'm remembering right. Fikse made Dinan's wheels back then. Those are pretty similar to the FM5's I do believe.
oh man! The previous owner of mine has a set of those I was supposed to get with the car. He still has them for sale, and ive considered buying them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts