BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Not sure exactly what you mean, but looks pretty good to me. I could do without the black on the hood, but it's bearable. The very rare leather is funny. I think most people have the full leather lol. He overstated the price on the upgrades too...exhaust, hood, wheels...

overall though, I would still drive it if someone gave it to me :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't know if I love it, hate it or think it is just ok. Seems to me that it was well put together but I just don't know about the combo. Probably looks great in real life. I just found the combo interesting and wondered what others thought really.

·
Registered
933 Posts
thats ugly....the 6 series is not aggresive enough looking to have the the center of the car painted black. if anything it takes away from the car completely.

Fail big time IMO

Reactions: Footballprophet

·
Registered
196 Posts
Not a big fan of the two tone--it would have been better if it had been done as a wrap so that it could be easily removed. The wheels are a matter of personal taste--hope he kept the stock wheels/tires around as well.

That said, it does look like it was cared for and enjoyed and there's nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Does the crushed water bottle on the street come with the car?:dunno:

It seems to be a focal point of most of the pics! Maybe is was left there to give scale of the rims?ouich

It looked like Costco (Kirkland) water. I like Costco water, good touch.hmmm
:cheers:

Reactions: Footballprophet

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I changed my mind, it's not Costco water.:nono:

Anybody know what kind of water that is???????
cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Same here i don't know what to say , looks like a pimp car .

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ajax's ruling on the two-tone: FAIL

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Looks like a very fast police car (the proverbial "black and white"). It's not the worst thing I've seen done to an M6. A lot of body kits look far worse IMO. If you want a black hood, at least it was carefully done by following down around the grille. If I was going for that effect, I'd have left the majority of the hood in CF (unpainted) with the outer edges (outboard of the contour lines) painted black so it would flow in the black around the grilles.

Hard to dog the car too hard since a number of Board members have unpainted Vorsteiner CF hoods (vice this painted Vorsteiner hood).

To each his own...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
not my taste on the M, but what about the bad *** lambo in the back?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think I've just been sick in my mouth....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dont like it. This guy was successful in turning a M6 into a bad rendition of a 1980s Chevy Camaro.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's just okay. I think the wheels are very cheesy for the car. Looks like wheels you would see used on Craigslist. Can't knock 22's since I have some but I think to make such large wheels look right they have to be done right. These don't look like they belong on the car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts