BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to DZ, I was introduced to Erich (the ultimate detail guy), he comes to your house and spends over ten hours detailing your car. This guy is truly amazing. A big thank you to DZ and my new friend Erich.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Rave:

I have heard some wonderful things about this "magic worker". Could you post some pics for us. Thanks.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
He had to come to Queens from NJ, so we agreed on $350, and I can honestly say it is worth every penny. Oh and by the way he has now been here for 12 hours, and still working.

TCM,
I sold my digi cam, I am in the process of buying a new one.

·
Registered
474 Posts
rave m5

Maybe you should come to the meet tommorow at 7:00 a.m and let us see a clean imola;) i have yet to see one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Erich is still here! (13 hours and counting)

I will try to describe what I saw, I was in and out all day.
He used 3m stuff to remove the deep scraces and swirl marks, then he used a bunch of Zaino stuff, washing the car after each process, I think he's washed my car at least 8 times today. He uses special lights and the feel of his bare hands at each section. This guy is a true perfectionist.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
My friend is either better or just as good. His name is Judah and has an account with Ferrari of Long Island. He has done work for celebrities also and will beat anyones price! He's located in Forest Hills, Queens
Nik

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Sounds very similiar to the guy that alpywhite/lupo used up in Vancouver BC. He also does an excellent job too! I've been meaning to get mine done by him. Maybe one of those days. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
01M5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing