BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the powerchip tune this weekend and my butt dyno feels a difference, mind you I was Sharked before. It took a couple of tries to read and download the ECU info to my car but the tech support was awesome, thanks Matt and Matt, He! He!.
I had some smootheness problems with throttle input and also noticed that in six gear if I accelerated from low RPM it felt like the cam came in in stages, like a little hesitation. after the powerchip install all that was gone. I also did a unscientific test to see if i had more power and it feels I do. I accelerated from a low speed roll in first and lost traction the whole way to redline y shifted to second and also lost traction for a considerable amount of the RPM rage. before it was more of a mild loss of traction in first and a long chirp in second. I'm very happy and cant wait for a dyno run to see were I'm at. Has anyone compared Dyno sheets between Shark and PC?.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was about a year or year and a half. the usb injector. a new sofware came up but the only thing that changed was the throttle maps. nothing on fuel, spark or vanos. that's why i decided to jump on the PC group buy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts