BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I pulled up to cars and coffee this morning. I am pulling in and an older gentleman walks up at the entrance and says to me " so we are getting full here and at cars and coffee we really only want cars up to 1999 and newer exotics, can you go park in the parking structure." I raised my eye brows and simply responded "so is that where the 200 mph club parking is"? :rolleyes:

I did see some nice cars though, there were some hidden gems today!

pics coming

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Seems pretty weak...no 200mph parking? WTH

I'm in Houston, otherwise I would have joined you this morning.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
That's some crap getting turned away from Cars & Coffee Irvine period, let alone in a gorgeous M5. What time did you get there?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here are some pics as promised. I think you guys will really like at least one of the bmw's adn I noticed bmwdave (I think)

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's some crap getting turned away from Cars & Coffee Irvine period, let alone in a gorgeous M5. What time did you get there?

I think the guy figured it was maybe just a 528i. I was there around 730 or so. I am not offended the guy is old school he would rather look at classic restorations where I like looking at great modded cars. I can appreciate restored cars but if you put an original camero or a full race camero I will be spending my time looking at the race car. but that is what I like and not everyone likes that...

it is till one of the best shows in town. I mean you see everything from a prius to an aventador to a classic racing Ferrari.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Some sticky tires in that last pic...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
So as I pulled up to cars and coffee this morning. I am pulling in and an older gentleman walks up at the entrance and says to me " so we are getting full here and at cars and coffee we really only want cars up to 1999 and newer exotics, can you go park in the parking structure." I raised my eye brows and simply responded "so is that where the 200 mph club parking is"? :rolleyes:

I did see some nice cars though, there were some hidden gems today!

pics coming
Hey man a bunch of us are going to this if you are interested and want to join us. http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-west-forum/226121-ec-fest-san-luis-obispo-sat-mar-16th.html. You still might be able to get the group rate on the hotel as well. This will be sick and one hell of a time for sure.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am actually going to be up in the san jose for the smx expo, I have a speaking engagement at the conference. but now that I see this, I think I will cancel the flight ( at least for me, not the employees) and just take the m. then I can caravan down with the norcal guys and then meet up with everyone and go home with the socal guys.

Ykjones You the man. Thanks for the invite I am excited for sure!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
hahah yea if you click on the pic is comes right side up and it's bmwdave
Yep that was me! Hope my exhaust sounded good! Lol! :goldcup:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts