BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, obligatory just-got-my-first-E34-M5 thread.

She's a 1989 with 113,000km, originally sold in Italy, spent a few years in Japan, and is now here in Vancouver, Canada. Diamantschwartz metallic exterior, all-leather black interior. Sunroof-delete option. Shadowline trim. M-Technik factory spoiler. Black Racing Dynamics 17" wheels. Goes like stink, feels great!

///M Power!

--Jeff

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congrats & welcome aboard Jeff :byee55amg

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congratulations. Very good mileage for the year. Loads of life left in it if it has been looked after. Super.

Pip :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Jeff

Nice one. Can I be so bold as to ask what your motivations were.

Mine:

When I was 19 (1989) - I read the review for the M5 in Fastlane (in the UK), and ever since then I wanted one, I have a photo of me holding a red plastic model of an M5 looking at it longingly....

wellcome!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
JeffCullen said:
Sorry, obligatory just-got-my-first-E34-M5 thread.

She's a 1989 with 113,000km, originally sold in Italy, spent a few years in Japan, and is now here in Vancouver, Canada. Diamantschwartz metallic exterior, all-leather black interior. Sunroof-delete option. Shadowline trim. M-Technik factory spoiler. Black Racing Dynamics 17" wheels. Goes like stink, feels great!

///M Power!

--Jeff
Jeff,

my 94 M started life in Italy also..
Diamantschwartz metallic, but with the extended Champaigne leather trim...

Have you still got the motorsport eur sticker in the rear window with the dealer details on it???

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts