BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Today I finally completed my little online shop. No E34 stuff unfortunately as its a dedicated E30 shop which is the sole shop for www.e30zone.co.uk

The link from e30zone isnt up yet but you can view it:

www.xsperformance.co.uk/e30zone

All of the offers I have made can go through this shop (see group buys thread), I just add them and take them off once you have made you order.

It's not the most advanced site out there but its got a superb litle database system and the site is very functional.

A member of M5baord actually made it up - "STE" - Excellent work dude!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Cyrus said:
Nice work Cyrus!!! Looks great.

One detail: the wise Italians of supersprint have been making a gramatical error on their website for YEARS, and you're copying it.
Upto '87 is "<87",
From '88 is "88<".

The arrow should always point at the smallest number...... Supersprint has had their own interpretation for years now.....

BTW, with all late e30's running cat's, will supersprint offer a 100cell kat to go with their manifold for a 325i 2-door?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did pick up on supersprints way of doing things, will go in an edit when I have time.

As for the cats......I have no idea!! I will have to call them and find out as the distributer here has very little product knowledge.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,273 Posts
Cyrus said:
Hi guys,

Today I finally completed my little online shop. No E34 stuff unfortunately as its a dedicated E30 shop which is the sole shop for www.e30zone.co.uk

The link from e30zone isnt up yet but you can view it:

www.xsperformance.co.uk/e30zone

All of the offers I have made can go through this shop (see group buys thread), I just add them and take them off once you have made you order.

It's not the most advanced site out there but its got a superb litle database system and the site is very functional.

A member of M5baord actually made it up - "STE" - Excellent work dude!

Hi Cyrus
Good luck & congratulations.
I will of course be looking for a few bits & pieces from you.
Dont forget about that price for the AVUS BLUE UNDER FLOOR NEONS... :haha:

Speak soon

Farrell

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looking for Viper stripes for you guys to bring out the best in your M5's!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts